Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Days!!

Thursday morning I woke up to snow... If I drove something other than a Mustang, I would have headed to work. But I was stuck at home for the day. When I was in school, snow days were awesome because you got to stay home and do nothing all day. But, on this snow day, I got to work from home.

Conner woke up that morning and was super excited to be out of school. When his mom told him school was out he said, "I new wearing my pajamas inside out would work!!" Apparently the day before at school, one of his teachers told the entire kindergarten class that if they all wore their pajamas inside out that it would snow so much that they would have to let school out. When I talked to him on the phone later in the day, he told me all about how he "made" it snow so much that they had to let out school. He said my teacher told me to do it and " she is not a liar and she is super smart."

So I guess congratulations to the teacher that made an entire Kindergarten class think she is the smartest person on the planet! But I must say she would have had an angry mop of little kids after her if that snow storm would have missed this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment