Monday, January 24, 2011

Stupid Movies

Ok, I must say that I don't get the point of movies with toys that come to life (I am talking about Transformers, NOT Toy Story) or gross little people with one eye taking over the universe. Here I sit with a glass of wine and a piece of pizza on the couch beside my husband, who is controlling the remote. The movie he is watching is called "Clash of the Titans." Apparently they (who are "they??") are fighting Medusa... I obviously haven't watched close enough to really grasp what is going on. But it looks dumb to me. And those ugly little creatures are making me loose my appetite. Seriously, he thinks "Jersey Shore" is dumb, at least that is a show about mostly real (I same 'mostly' because I am sure a few of them are made up of some silicone parts) people... This is grossing me out! think I will eat the rest of my pizza in the bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment