Monday, January 3, 2011

Will this day ever end???

I feel like it should be 5:30 PM. Seriously, I got to work just before 8 this morning, and I think that my clock froze some time soon after that. How can it only be 10:30!! The Christmas Break was so nice. Conner stayed with me most of the two weeks and we had a lot of lazy fun. I wish we were off for another week. It was really sad after he left with his mom yesterday. The house was silent and I didn't really have anything to do. It really made me wish that I had a 6 year old!

I am sure everyone is in the same boat when is comes to not wanting to be at work. Not only is it a Monday, but I have been off for 2 weeks, and I feel like it flew by! Well, I guess it is time to saddle up and get back in the groove. Tax season will be gearing up in a few weeks and Mondays won't be an issue, because I will be spending Saturdays and Sundays at the office :).

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment