Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring on 2011!!

Here it is, the last day of 2010... One year ago today, Raygen Paige past away... One year ago today, my dad was put in the hospital with what would end up being a long journey to an amputated toe. One year ago today, I thought the entire world was closing in on us. And it only got worse as the year went on. I have been attempting to write about this all day, but I am just now getting to it. I guess I just didn't want to think about all of the things that have happened to us in 2010. It seems like everyone I know had a tough year. But we made it through, and now we are ready to say good riddance to 2010. May 2011 be better than 2010 was! I wonder what 2011 has in store for us? I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

I am going to attempt to make black eyed peas tomorrow... And then I may eat the whole pot, just to be sure that I have good luck in 2011!!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment