Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Starting a Blog

So, I have been think about doing a blog for a while now. I write a Christmas letter every year, and most people seem to enjoy it. Or at least, they tell me they do. If you are one of those people and you have been lying to me about liking the Christmas letter, then look what your lying has created :). My plan is to write a blog post anytime something enters my mind... I will try to keep the ranting and raving to a minimum... I am guess it will mostly be post about things that I have broken, or burnt, or trips we take, or fights I have with Josh over animal heads on my walls. You know, just generally my life. So I hope you enjoy!! See you soon!

P.S. - Please don't hold me to any type of regular schedule of posting. This will be a "when ever I feel like it" type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment