Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Two Santas??

I was at a circus over the weekend and I witnessed something very disturbing... They had two Santas. Not only did they have two Santas, but they had them both in front of the crowd to be introduced at the same time. They brought out two elephants. On the first elephant was Santa and Mrs. Claus, on the second the had a Santa that they introduced as Santa Alex. Seriously? Do they not realize all of the awkward questions they created for parents when they did that? I was confused myself... I mean, who thought that was a good idea? Conner was their along with my friend's youngest daughter Shea. Neither of them said anything about, mainly because they were ready to leave, but there were other little kids already asking questions. Other than that, it was a great circus, as far as circuses go.

No comments:

Post a Comment