Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day...

I hate it... I hate all things lovey-dovey, so of course I hate Feb. 14. I hate the whole idea of it. And, just so you know, I hate that my sister volunteered herself (which somehow means me too) to make 40 decorated sugar cookies for Conner's V-day party... I think I still have some orange icing under my finger nails... because while we where decorating the cookies, my squeeze bottle of orange icing exploded. I mean really exploded, on the table, floor, about 4 cookies, and me.

They turned out looking all most professional looking. I should have taken pictures to post, but I was so tired of looking at them that I couldn't stand to take a picture. We even individually wrapped them in Valentine's bags. I hope they enjoy eating them as much as I enjoyed making them. Actually, nix that, because I did not enjoy making them at all and I want them to enjoy eating the cookies...

I got to work really early this morning... I am already tired. Is it April 18th yet? I am having motivation problems today. I hope everyone has a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment